Each name of vegetable in the soup has been found by me inside names of streets in the city. The dish has been presented and included to menu of vegetarian cafe in Tartu.
Kapsa — Cabbage
Oa — Bean
Selleri — Celery
Kartuli — Potato
Korvitsa — Pumpkin
Herne — Pea
Meloni — Melon
Marja — Berry
- Beans (150 gr of white beans; 150 gr. red adzuki beans; 200 grams of peas).
- Vegetable broth (Allspice (2-3 peas); 2 bay leaves; 1/2 teaspoon salt; 100 gr. of celery; 100 gr. of red onion).
- Vegetables (250 gr. of potatoes peeled; cut into cubes; 250 gr. of pumpkin peeled, cut into cubes; 250 gr. of cauliflower divided into inflorescences; 150 grams of melon peeled, cut into cubes).
- Spices (1/2 lime (50gr) smash juice; or add 2 tablespoons lemon juice; 1 teaspoon cumin; 1 teaspoon coriander; 1 teaspoon pepper mixture (red chile, black); 1 teaspoon turmeric; 1 teaspoon ground ginger).
- Sea salt to taste; 2 tablespoon of coconut oil or melted butter (ghee); Physalis berries and mint for decoration.
Thanks to Galina Luppo.